Webzen announced today that the Open Beta phase for its action MMORPG, MU Legend (MU2), will enter the Open Beta in September. In addition to having several new features being implemented in the new version, players will also be happy to know that MU Legend will arrive in Open Beta with the following languages: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish and Portuguese.
Over the past few months, Webzen’s development team was working hard to polish MU Legend for all 6 languages available. Webzen emphasized that the team is also a gamer and just wants the best game for the community! As for the new features, players can watch the MU Legend Facebook page because the team will introduce them regularly before the Open Beta starts.
Stay tuned to MULegendZen for more news and guides on MU Legend.
Webzen PC online game MU LEGEND – the first new class ‘Emphasizer’ will be added on August 10th.
The female character Emphasizer mainly uses skills and weapons that are specialized in ‘crowd control’ to steer or weaken the enemy. It acts as a ‘balanced dealership’ that can inflict great damage on many enemies based on sophisticated attacks.
Pre-registration event will be held from 1st to 9th. Users who have participated in the pre-registration on the MU Legend Event page can receive items that can be used in the game after the update.
Powered by Unreal Engine 3, MU Legend is a hack ‘n’ slash MMO that aims to repeat the worldwide success of MU Online. You can find the full feature set below, alongside the most recent trailer. The system requirements are really quite low, so you won’t have any trouble running the game as long as you’ve got a PC built in the last four or five years.
Directly from the start, MU Legend empowers its players with an extremely action-driven and fast-paced gameplay experience, in best hack ‘n’ slash tradition. Unlike most current action RPG games, all classes in MU Legend possess powerful area-of-effect skills right from the start, making levelling a truly thrilling and satisfying experience for players of all levels.
Character and Skill Customization
While enabling every player to feel powerful from the very first level, MU Legend continues to evolve the player’s gameplay experience by offering deep and sophisticated character and skill customizations. Players utilizing these customizations can embark on their own journeys, whether they want to be a lone-wolf boss killer or a party’s greatest supporter.
Rich PvE and PvP Content
- MU Legend naturally enables its players to have unparalleled freedom of customization in its vast range of PvE and PvP content.
- PvE-driven players will enjoy a great variety of features, which will accompany them throughout their journey. From procedural solo & group dungeons to legacy MU content such as Blood Castle & the Endless Tower, players will be spoiled for choice when it comes to hunting for the greatest gear.
- PvP enthusiasts can prove their mettle in a huge selection of PvP modes. Players can show off their skills in duels, group battles in Altar of Spirits or, most challenging of all, in guild competitions. All PvP modes come with standalone content and detailed ladder systems, so players are encouraged to take on the world!
MU Legend boasts a wide range of features, and offers plenty of content for players of all stripes. Some of the most notable features are:
Fast-paced & Action-driven Gameplay
- Dark fantasy style, set in the MU universe
- Easy-to-learn, hard-to-master true-action RPG experience
- Character and skill customization
- Dense and suspenseful storylines and quests
- 3 levelling systems
- Pet & mount system
- Extensive item upgrade system
- Challenging PvP content, including duels and guild competitions
- Sophisticated guild system
- Vast PvE content, like open world questing, procedural dungeons, trading & crafting
- Dungeon finder for cooperative group play
- MU Legacy features, such as Blood Castle, the Endless Tower, wings and much more…
In the summer, the Open Beta of MU Legend is to be launched and is thus a further step towards the release.
The developers of MU Legend of your fan base provide a reason for joy. As now announced, the action RPG is to go into the open test phase this September. For a long time you do not have to wait until the hack and slay with MMO influence is playable for you and your friends in the open beta.
MU Legend – Open Beta 2017
The open beta of MU Legend will be available in six languages, including German and English. Richard Moon from WEBZEN is looking forward to the test phase: “After the official launch of the Korean version, we are glad to share this news with the global audience.” It is a great milestone for the team, finally the status of open beta to reach. The last remaining months are used to fine-tune the new features. These include Trading NPC, the PvP fights in the 3v3 mode, and more.
On the Facebook page of MU Legend the team announces that you have to create a new character for the open beta. After that there will be no more wipe. This is a good reason for many players to put more energy into the open beta, because you can keep your characters and then continue to play in the published game.